Saturday, September 17, 2011

For Small Hands

Although I haven't featured a toy yet from this site, I certainly will be doing so in the future.  Forsmallhands.com is a site for Montessori materials.  I am a big supporter of the Montessori program for pre-school. My older son was in the program for 2 1/2 years and I really feel like he got so much out of it (and so did I).  I have ordered several things from this website, and will be getting more.  They have all sorts child-size tools, such as mops, brooms and kitchen utensils. They have musical instruments, books, puzzles, and so much more.  They use natural materials like wood for many of their products. They have over 150 products for under $10! It it a very reasonably priced site! So, check it out:

http://www.forsmallhands.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment