Saturday, September 17, 2011

Eco-friendlt toy of the day: Haba wooden play food with basket

When my oldest son turned two, my mother gave him a play kitchen with a huge assortment of play food. He has played and played with his kitchen and food, but much to my surprise, my younger son has played even more with the food!  As soon as he could sit up, he loved to empty and refill the basket and look at, touch, and chew on all the different colors and textures of food.  I decided to search for an eco-friendly alternative to the plastic play food we have.  I finally found this one by Haba - they make so many great, cute wood toys.  Some are a bit expensive, but this set is pretty reasonable at about $30.  Check out the rest of this website - it is filled with great eco-friendly toys:

http://www.babynaturopathics.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=381

No comments:

Post a Comment